Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Individual Travellers
Bookings for can be made through website (travelturkey.com), or in writing to email@example.com or via +905422712100.(WhatsApp, Viber, Line, WeChat, Telegram, Instagram and Facebook)
Every detail regarding the booking must be carefully filled in, for all packages including international flight, please ensure that all passengers’ name is identical to the names as they are in the passports.
Also, state details on accommodation, tours and other requested services, such as related to specific needs upon your booking confirmation, an email will follow containing your booking number and a list of services purchased.
You will also receive an email containing a confirmation invoice and, if applicable, your e-ticket for your flight.
Please check all details on your confirmation and documents carefully to ensure they are exactly as you requested. In the event of discrepancy, please contact Travel Turkey immediately as it may not be possible to make changes later.
We will contact you by email as soon as possible after you purchase the tour. In this e-mail we will ask you about your hotel room preferences and other details. Please check the email inbox.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Travel Turkey accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
For all bookings, a 25% non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of the booking.
The remainder of the total holiday price is to be paid in Turkey by cash. If you wish to pay the remaining amount by credit card, you must use the credit card to which you paid the deposit. (legal payments and bank expenses will be added to the amount to be paid by credit card.
If you do not complete your payment on the first day you are in Turkey, all your tours will be cancelled. In such a case, you will not be able to make any claims.
Please note: Some of our holiday packages may have stricter payment rules, and in those cases the specific information will be stated in the package details on our website.
A cancellation must be sent to Travel Turkey in writing, by e-mail, and need to be confirmed by Travel Turkey in order to be valid.
In conformity with business practices within the Turkey travel industry, the traveller is required to pay cancellation fees on the total holiday price as follows:
– The deposit amount on tours including domestic flight tickets cannot be refunded after purchase of the flight tickets. Your reservation will be cancelled after it is notified by email to us in writing 7 days before the date of travel. Please note that hotel costs will be charged on the same credit card for cancellations made up to 6 days before the start date of the tour.
– Tours without flight tickets and hotel accommodation (usually daily tours) can be cancelled free of charge until 24 hours before the start of the tour.(The start time of day tours is set at 09 am.)
– Detailed cancellation policy description for each tour is available on the tour page. Some tours may have special cancellation policies. Therefore, we would like you to review the cancellation policy terms in detail before completing your booking.
– If a service that has been confirmed unconditionally is cancelled by Travel Turkey, for example, due to insufficient participation, cancellations will be made with at least 4 weeks’ (28 days) notice. Travel Turkey shall make every effort to provide similar alternative arrangements without additional costs. Should those alternatives not be to your satisfaction, a full refund will be made of the amount paid.
– The counting method for cancellation charges excludes the day of arrival and starts on the date when we receive written notice of cancellation, or on the date upon which your cancellation is treated as occurring because of non-payment. A week is seven days
Travel Turkey does not sell domestic flight tickets.
If flights are included in the tours, we book flights and make the payment on behalf you.
The airline’s cancellation policy applies to ticket cancellations.
VALIDITY OF PRICES
All prices on the Travel Turkey website are per person, unless otherwise specified, and includes VAT and all other taxes. (for cash payment)
All rates quoted on our website are based on current purchasing prices in Turkey.
Travel Turkey reserves the right to increase/decrease prices published on our website, without notice, in the event of currency fluctuation, changes to government taxes, or due to any other cost increases beyond Travel Turkey’s control. In this event, Travel Turkey will absorb an amount equivalent to 5% of the total holiday price. Amounts that exceed the 5%, will be charged to the traveller; however, travellers will be entitled to cancel their booking with a full refund if the surcharge exceeds 10%. No changes will be made to prices within 30 days prior to traveller’s departure to Turkey.
Please note: Services included in the tour price and not included are detailed on the purchase page.Please read carefuly.
We are at your service every day of the year without a change in our prices.
Travel Turkey disclaims responsibility for any loss, damage, accidents, sickness or changes in schedules resulting from causes beyond the control of Travel Turkey. Such causes include, but are not limited to, acts of nature, labour disputes or any other irregularity beyond Travel Turkey’s control. Travel Turkey reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or departure times, without prior notice, should the necessity arise. In case of any changes in flights (domestic or international), the travellers shall pay any additional cost caused by this, at the time the service is provided (extra hotel nights, meals, transfers etc.). We advise all traveller(s) to have comprehensive travel insurance to meet all contingencies.
Travel Turkey will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
- The act(s) and/or omission(s) of the traveller(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of the services and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or
- circumstances beyond Travel Turkey control as defined under Force Majeure.
Complaints by Traveller
If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform Travel Turkey immediately so that we can endeavour to put things right.