【5nights & 6days】Destination: Istanbul, Cappadocia, Antalya
Want to buy more than 4 adults?
6 Days Private Turkey Package Tour - Istanbul, Cappadocia, Antalya
“ 6Days Private Turkey Package Tour” starts from your arrival at Istanbul airport from your country. This package is a private tour just for you!! and covers the most famous & popular turists' destinations of Turkey.
In addition, at Cappadocia, you have a chance to ride on Hot-Air Balloon Flight as an option to enjoy the wonderful sites of fairy chimneys from the sky.
This package includes Airport Transfer, Flight Tickts, 5nights Hotels with Breakfast, Sightseeing Tours, a Professional Tour Guide, and Lunch during tours. They are just for you and all you need is in this package! Just book and enjoy a trip!!
If you would like to extend your stay, to add any optional tour, or to make a small change on this itinerary, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help you anytime.
Day 1: Arrival at Istanbul from Your Country
Welcome to Turkey! Upon landing to Istanbul New Airport(IST) or Sabiha Gökcen Airport(SAW), our team welcome you at the exit by holding a sign with your name written on it. Then transfer to your hotel, which is centrally located in the Sultanahmet or Taksim regions, and you have a free time to enjoy Istanbul city. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
Day 2: Fly to Cappadocia & Join to Northern Cappadocia Tour / Red Tour (*L)
Around morning , we are going to pick you up from your Istanbul Hotel which should be centrally located one in the Sultanahmet or Taksim regions, then transfer to the airport for your flight to Cappadocia. When you arrive to the airport, you make your self-check-in with the flight informations provided to you after you booked this tour and take your flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival at Cappadocia Airport, our team will welcome you at the exit gate inside the domestic terminal where you will see our team holding a sign which is your name on it. Then there will be approximately an hour transfer distance to Cappadocia, meet your group, and start this life-time experience.
Red tour Cappadocia is including 9 stops.
- Uçhisar Castle View
- Open Air Museum
- Love Valley Panoramic View
- Paşabağ (Monks Valley)
- Lunch Break
- Imagination Valley (Devrent Valley)
- Avanos Town / Pottery Demonstration
- Ürgüp / The Three Beauties
- Cappadocia Carpet Factory
At the end of the tour transfer back to hotel and overnight stay in Cappadocia.
Day 3: Southern & Underground City Tour / Green Tour (*B*L)
Note: Hot Air Balloon Flight is available as an option for this morning.
The tour will depart at 9.30 am and you will be picked up from your hotel by your guide before departure time.
Green tour Cappadocia is including 7 stops.
- Göreme Panorama View
- Kaymaklı Underground City
- Ihlara valley (3,5 km hiking)
- Selime Monastery
- Lunch Break
- Uchisar Pigeon Valley
- Onyx Center Visitation (Gem stones demonstration )
At the end of the our tour, we transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 4: Private Transfer to Antalya via Konya(*B)
After your breakfast and checking out from your hotel, you do check out and we go to Antalya by approximately 7 hours drive. After 1,5 hour from our departure, we visit the biggest caravanserai of Turkey, Sultanhanı. Caravanserai was a roadside inn where traders could rest, sleep and eat. On the way to Antalya, we have a break in Konya where we visit Mevlana Museum. He was a great mystic and poet of Islam, and he is famous with his verse ’’Come, come whoever you are’’. ( Lunch is not included. ) Upon the arrival at Antalya, we send you to your hotel.
Day 5: Aspendos- Perge & Waterfall Tour(*B*L)
Our tour starts at 9.30 am and you are picked up from your hotel by your guide before departure time. The first stop is Aspendos antique city. Aspendos has one of the best-preserved Roman theaters in Anatolia and it hosts the annual Aspendos International Opera and Balet Festival. Next, you explore Ancient City Perge which has a large agora, public baths and gymnasium. At last, visit to the waterfall which offers a amazing view. During the tour, we have lunch break in a local restaurant.
At the end of the tour, we transfer you back to your hotel and overnight stay in Antalya
Day 6: Free Time in Antalya and Fly back to Istanbul in the Afternoon (*B)
We pick you up from the hotel according to your flight time and transfer you to the airport. After arrival at the airport of Istanbul, our representative welcome you at the exit gate inside of the domestic terminal by holding a sign with your name written on it. Then we take you to your hotel in Istanbul. (The Hotel for this day is not included.)
End of our service.
- If your domestic flight is fully booked on your travel date after you pay deposit, we will get contact with you within a few hour. You will be offered an available different itinerary with same destinations and tour details within your travel period, or your deposit will be refunded accordingly.
- Hot air balloon tour is not included in the package. If you are interesting in, please ask cost and details.
- Dear guests who are traveling with us, we would like to inform that we do not take any responsibility in case of lost and forgetting of any valuable belongings in buses, any kind of transfer vehicles, at airports or bus stations. Please keep eye on your belongings .
- Flights from Istanbul to Cappadocia / Antalya to Istanbul
(luggage allowance: 15kg check-in + 8kg cabin)
- All Airport Transfers
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets to the Museums mentioned at the itinerary
- Transportation with A/C minivans
- 3* Lunch During the Tours and 4 Breakfast at the Hotel
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks including Lunch Time
Standard Class Hotel with Breakfast
- Istanbul / 1nights Location: Sultan Ahmet area or Sirkeci area
- Cappadocia / 2nights Location: Goreme, Urgup, or Ortahisar
- Antalya / 2nights Location: City Center or Old City
Our package prices are based on double/twin room, or triple room.
If you want to change your room type or upgrade hotel class to comfort / deluxe, please contact with us.
|Everyday||1.100,00 EU|| |
0-6 ages (50% off)
7-18 ages (No discount)
- The price is calcurated automatically when you change the number of passengers.
- The price shown on the previous page is for per person in double-twin or triple shared room.
- For solo traveller, the extra charge is added to the price for single use.