Only for you! Let's check around famous spots in Istanbul with your private guide
Want to buy more than 4 adults?
Private Daily Istanbul Tour
Do you want a professional tour guide to visit Ottoman and Byzantine relics in Istanbul?
You can explore the most attractive sites with our guide. His/her clear explanations about them make your visit more excited and you feel closer to Istanbul historical area.
This is a private tour and your guide is only for you!
Our guide picks you up from your hotel around 09:00 am and we depart for a full day walking tour of the old city of Istanbul. The tour ends around 4pm. The sights of the tour are as follows;
Hagia Sophia: The Church of the Holy Wisdom, undoubtedly one of the largest architectural creations in the world. It had been used as a museum until 2020 and converted into Mosque today.
Byzantine Hippodrome: The center for entertainment, fun and sport in the city during the Roman and Byzantine empires. The Egyptian obelisk, the serpentine column and the German fountain of Willhelm II are sites to be visited.
Blue Mosque: The Mosque of Sultan Ahmed, one of the most revered masterpieces in the Islamic world, is famous for its blue ceramic tiles and six minarets.
Grand Bazaar: The oldest and largest covered market in the world with over 4,000 stores due to rich collection of handmade carpets, jewelry, leather and souvenirs.
Topkapi Palace: The former imperial residence of the Ottoman sultans and the oldest and the largest remaining palaces in the world. Nowadays, it is used as a museum to display works of art and many priceless objects. The harem section is not included in this tour.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and replaced with underground cistern.
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and replaced with underground cistern.
- This is a walking tour since all the sights are within walking distance. Therefore, we come by walking to pick up our guests from the hotel in the old city area of Istanbul. If you stay out of this area, we offer you pick up service with an additional cost.
- Dear guests who are traveling with us, we would like to inform that we do not take any responsibility in case of lost and forgetting of any valuable belongings in buses, any kind of transfer vehicles, at airports or bus stations. Please keep eye on your belongings.
PRICE INCLUDES :
-Entries fees mentioned in the itinerary
-English speaking professional guide
PRICE EXCLUDES :
|Everyday||150,00 EU|| |
0-6 ages (50% off)
7-18 ages (No discount)
- The price is calcurated automatically when you change the number of passengers.
- The price is for per person with 2 passengers. As the number of passengers increases, you will have some discount.
- For solo traveller, the extra charge is added to the price for single use.