Be impressed by the natural white travertine and the ancient city of Hierapolis with your private guide and transfer
Pamukkale Private Full-Day Tour From Istanbul
This is a private tour visiting Pamukkale and Hierapolis ancient cities prepared only for you!
Let's go from your hotel in Istanbul and come back in a day. As one of the Turkish famous tourist attractions, the white terrace impresses a lot of travelers with its beauty and amazing standings. Also, you have a chance to enjoy Cleopatra Swimming Pool which is a very unique pool filled with ancient ruins.
Early in the morning, we pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the airport to take a flight to Denizli (Cardak Airport). Upon your arrival, our representative welcomes you with your name on a board at the exit gate inside the domestic terminal. Then you are transferred to our office to meet with your tour guide and start your visit.
Pamukkale means “cotton castle” in Turkish and is a natural site containing hot springs and travertines. The white terrace is made of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water with its temperate climate for most of the year. We also visit the ancient city Hierapolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hot springs there have been used as a spa since the 2nd century BC, and people came to soothe their ailments. The large Necropolis is filled with sarcophagi, including the Sarcophagus of Marcus Aurelius. You have a chance to swim in Cleopatra Swimming Pool while your free time there. For your lunch, we take you to a local Turkish restaurant (Lunch is at your own expense).
After the tour, we transfer you to the airport to fly back to Istanbul. Upon your arrival, we take you to your hotel. End of our service.
- Flights might be from Ataturk or Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
- Dear guests who are traveling with us, we would like to inform you that we do not take any responsibility in case of loss and forgetting of any valuable belongings in buses, any kind of transfer vehicles, at airports or bus stations. Please keep your belongings with you.
You can walk on travertines, which have hot thermal water varying from 28 to 35 degrees.
If you want to swim in the Cleopatra Swimming pool, the entrance is extra. Also, do not forget your swimming suit.
Winters are rainy and cold, maybe snowy sometimes.
Summers are hot and dry, do not forget your sun cream and hat.
PRICE INCLUDES :
-All airport transfers
-Daily tours with entrance fees, Guide
PRICE EXCLUDES :
-Dinner, Lunch, and drinks
-Cleopatra swimming pool entrance fee
|Everyday||400,00 EUR|| |
0-6 ages (50% off)
7-18 ages (No discount)
- The price is calculated automatically when you change the number of passengers.
- The price shown on the previous page is for per person with 2 passengers. As the number of passengers increases, you will have some discount.
- For solo travelers, the extra charge is added to the price for single use.