HOW TO BOOK TOUR ?
If you wish to book our tour...
1. After selecting the tour and filling details (date & number of guests), please add to the cart and proceed the payment of deposit.
2. Within a few hours, our team will contact you with an application form and proforma invoice of final cost via e-mail.
3. Please reply to this e-mail with your application form (or, copy of your passport for all passengers).
4. We will send you a booking confirmation with details of your tour.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT?
At the time of making reservation, please pay 25% of the total amount as a deposit to secure your booking. The rest of the amount; 75% would be paid as cash or credit card upon arrival to Turkey.
If you are not able to use a credit card for deposit payment, you can make bank transfer, please contact us.